Thursday, March 10, 2011

Coupons

I used to get the paper for the coupons.  BLAH!  Waste of money.  I was getting lots of use out of the coupons sure but I had all that paper piling up, the cost of which kept going up, and I was clipping coupons to pay for my paper!  Arg!

So I canceled the paper and use the Red Plum flyers instead.  They are free, they come in my mail, what's not to like?

You can also go to their website and print them out.

If you like a particular brand, company, etc. you can go to their website and print coupons or get their free e-news and get coupons that way.  I have a "junk" email account that I use just for these sign ups so that my regular email doesn't get bogged down with tons of newsletters and spam.

You can also "like" a company or brand on Facebook and get the "inside scoop" on deals and coupons there.

No comments:

Post a Comment