Monday, May 16, 2011

Let 'em Know

I have found a great new way to get clothes for my kids, let people know what I need!  It's amazing.  Someone has something sitting in their kid's closet (or attic or basement) that they've outgrown and will say "oh I have that for you" or Grandparents will pick up on the hint and give it as a gift for birthday or Christmas.  Or grandparent like people will find them when they are out and about at rummage sales.  It makes it easy when it is one specific item.  People don't feel that they are giving you their whole stash of clothes as hand-me-downs and they feel good that they helped you out with what you needed.  So next time you need say size 2T shorts for your kid, just post it on Facebook or mention it in passing and all of a sudden you may not need to go to rummage sales for them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment